- Products sold by SENOR carry 12 months limited warranty effective on invoice date.
- Warranty is void if serial number is removed or tampered.
- Warranty is void for products to be found physically damaged, mishandled, or altered in any way.
- DOA need to be make within 14 days from the invoice date.
- Customers must fill out the RMA Request form and fax it back to SENOR to issue a RMA number.
- RMA number must be visible on the outside packaging of all returned merchandise. Any returned merchandise without proper identification will be refused.
- SENOR will NOT release parts to customers for replacement unless a certified maintenance authorization is issued by SENOR.
RMA Request Procedure
- Contact SENOR to report RMA and request for RMA form and RMA number.
- Fax RMA form and return the RMA package.
- SENOR’s maintenance includes fully examination, diagnosis, parts replacement, and cleaning.
- The 12 months limited warranty include:
Warranty Period Maintenance Shipping & Handling Parts Labor Customer to SENOR SENOR to Customer 1st – 3rd Month Free Free Free Free 4th – 12th Month Free Free Paid by Customer Free After 12 Months Paid by Customer Paid by Customer Paid by Customer Paid by Customer